Saturday, November 17, 2007

JT's Mega Post


Since JT is coming here for a concert am goin to post his 2 albums (i've posted the collaborations already) ..

Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds

1. FutureSex / LoveSound
2. SexyBack [ft. Timbaland]
3. Sexy Ladies / Let Me Talk To You (Prelude)
4. My Love [ft. T.I.]
5. LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (Interlude)
6. What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)
7. Chop Me Up [ft. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia]
8. Damn Girl [ft. Will.I.Am]
9. Summer Love / Set The Mood (Prelude)
10. Until The End Of Time [ft. The Benjamin Wright Orchestra]
11. Losing My Way [ft. Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Choir]
12. All Over Again (Another Song) [ft. Snoop Dogg]
13. Pose [ft. Snoop Dogg] (Japan Bonus Track)

Get It Here




Justin Timberlake - Justified

1. SeƱorita
2. Like I Love You [ft. Clipse]
3. (Oh No) What You Got [ft. Timbaland]
4. Take It From Here
5. Cry Me A River [ft. Timbaland]
6. Rock Your Body [ft. Vanessa Marquez]
7. Nothin' Else
8. Last Night
9. Still On My Brain
10. (And She Said) Take Me Now [ft. Janet Jackson]
11. Right For Me [ft. Bubba Sparxxx]
12. Let's Take A Ride
13. Never Again

Get It Here

(credit to Aoki, M. )

No comments: